Click on any of the podcasts to start listening to Tea With PILPG
- Launch a Career in Public International LawStudents often ask: Are there any jobs in public international law? The answer is yes! PILPG Co-Founder Paul Williams discusses how young professionals can start crafting their dynamic careers and debunks myths about working in international law.
- What’s Your Wow?Dynamic young professionals make themselves stand out by impressing others with their initiative and entrepreneurial spirit. PILPG Co-Founder Paul Williams discusses this “wow” principle—how you can excel and “wow” others at work.
- The Outlook for a Syrian CeasefireIn this episode, PILPG President Paul Williams discusses the challenges and opportunities for the Syrian ceasefire negotiations scheduled to begin in January. Dr. Williams has twenty years of experience negotiating peace agreements and post-conflict constitutions around the world, and PILPG has advised the Syrian opposition since 2011.
- Lawyering Justice – The 14th Assembly of States Parties to the Rome StatuteIn this episode of Tea with PILPG, PILPG’s team of experts discuss key debates arising at the International Criminal Court’s Assembly of States Parties and the proposal for an African court to prosecute atrocities.
- How to Enhance Your Professional Image through Social MediaDo you have a strategic plan for how to brand your professional image on social media? Do you attach your resume to every email you send? You should! In this podcast, President of PILPG, Paul Williams, provides tips on how to enhance your social media presence to build your professional image online.
- How to Manage a MeetingMany people spend hours in meetings every week, and knowing how to manage those interactions can set you apart as a dynamic young professional. In this podcast, President of PILPG, Paul Williams, provides tips on how to manage a meeting and make an impact, whether you are leading or listening. From the first step in […]
- How to Influence US Policy in 900 Words or LessWhat does it take to influence US policy? A well-worded op-ed may do the trick. In this podcast, President of PILPG, Paul Williams, provides tips for young professionals on content, style and ways to get published. Listen here and start writing!
- Adding Three to Five Years to Your Professional Presence Part 2In Part 2 of this Tea with PILPG mini-series, Paul Williams, PILPG’s Founder and President, concludes his discussion of tools and tips for developing a professional presence that is 3-5 years ahead of your peer group.
- Adding Three to Five Years to Your Professional Presence Part 1With a little practice, you can develop a professional presence that is 3-5 years ahead of your peer group. Paul Williams, PILPG’s Founder and President, provides practical tips in Part 1 of this Tea with PILPG mini-series.
- The Startup of YouIn this episode of Tea with PILPG, President Paul Williams explains how thinking of yourself as a start up company can help you visualize your career path and make a plan for success.
- “Never Eat Lunch Alone”In our latest podcast titled “Never Eat Lunch Alone”, President of PILPG, Paul Williams, discusses ways to combat the nerves and reluctance that come with networking and emphasizes the need to start building a network today. Listen to the podcast to find out why you should Never Eat Lunch Alone.
- So You Want to be an International Criminal Lawyer?PILPG co-founder and Managing Director Michael Scharf, interim Dean of Case Western Reserve University School of Law, has over a quarter century of experience in transitional justice and war crimes prosecution. He helped write the Statute and Rules of the Yugoslavia Tribunal, trained the judges for the trial of Saddam Hussein, served as Special Assistant [… […]
- The Case for Protected Zones in Syria with Jim HooperWhat is happening on the ground in Syria? PILPG Managing Director, Jim Hooper, discusses the current situation and the case for protected zones in this episode of Tea with PILPG.
- Developing Your Personal BrandWhat is a personal brand and why should you have one? Founder and President Paul Williams explains on this episode of Tea with PILPG over a cup of Earl Grey tea.
- Getting DowntownIn this episode of Tea with PILPG, President Paul Williams continues the series of talks on excellence and professionalism with advice on how to maximize the benefits of attending events downtown.
- Starting Your Own NGOTea with PILPG is a podcast by the PILPG where professional excellence and thematic issues—like how to negotiate a cease fire, the core elements of drafting a post conflict constitution, and more—will be discussed over tea. In this episode Paul Williams tells the story of how PILPG began over a cup of Earl Grey tea. We then discuss how to start your own NGO […]