- Afghanistan: PILPG provided legal assistance to the government of Afghanistan in drafting and implementing the 2004 constitution. PILPG also advised the Government of Afghanistan on legal issues regarding implementation and compliance with the Convention to Eliminate Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW).
- Burmese Pro-Democracy Movement: PILPG provides legal assistance to the National Council of the Union of Burma on the use of international legal mechanisms to challenge the legitimacy of the ruling military junta.
- Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia: PILPG provides legal assistance to the Office of the Prosecutor for the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia.
- East Timor: PILPG advised the government of East Timor on issues related to the law of the sea in their negotiations with Australia over the oil and gas resources in the Timor Gap.
- Nepal: PILPG provided legal assistance to the Nepalese government regarding the creation of a Truth and Reconciliation Commission. PILPG also advised the Nepalese Constituent Assembly as it prepares a post-conflict constitution. PILPG established a program office in Kathmandu to supports its work in Nepal.
- Philippines/Mindanao: Working in collaboration with the U.S. Institute of Peace, PILPG provided legal assistance to the mediators of the Philippines-Mindanao peace process.
- Small Island States Coalition: PILPG advised a number of Small Island States in connection with a potential global warming case before the International Court of Justice.
- Sri Lanka: PILPG assisted the Sri Lankan government during the Geneva peace negotiations, including advising on mechanisms for devolving power to provincial governments and developing a strategy to address the reintegration of former combatants. PILPG established a program office in Colombo to support its work in Sri Lanka.